Our experts streamline your operations to allow you to focus on your core business.
Offering complete, expert practice management and consulting services is at the heart of what Practice Management & Billing Solutions offers to our clients. All of our AAPC-certified coders have 35-plus years of professional coding experience, and are certified in the subspecialty of anesthesiology. Our services alleviate any hands-on management of malpractice risks and issues, HIPAA-related compliance issues, and provider recruitment and scheduling.
As your practice management provider, we work closely with you to ensure our services help you make sound business decisions so you can focus on what matters – achieving high levels of efficiency and quality in your clinical work. Using state-of-the-art billing and contract management software, we provide the expertise needed to handle complex medical practice issues, from business development and productivity analysis, to human resources management and provider credentialing.
Total practice management services include:
- Compliance and documentation
- Employment contract management
- Independent contractor agreements management
- CRNA, and doctor coding and compliance education
- Business productivity analysis
- Financial reporting and annual budgeting/forecasting
- Third party payor contracting: comparative analysis vs. ASA survey results
- Business development and planning
- Hospital/surgery center negotiations
- Human resources management
- Pension and profit-sharing
- Qualified retirement plan administration and benefit design
- Facility contracting: hospital and surgery center
- Payroll and accounting/accounts payable
- Provider credentialing: facility and third party
- Recruitment assistance
- Employment contracts
- Independent contractor agreements
- New employee orientation
- Requests for Proposal (RFP) and mergers/consolidations
Our comprehensive practice management services include:
Human Resources – Services include qualified retirement plan administration through ADP, Vanguard, Merrill Lynch, and Morgan Stanley. Additional services include Benefit Management (HSA, HRA Administration), Payroll Services, Provider Credentialing, and Compliance/Education (coding and documentation).
Financial Reporting – Services include reporting of your monthly business operations, such as statistical and financial information, accounts payable and receiving, utilization trending, and financial statement preparation by facility and/or product line. We also offer annual budgeting and forecasting.
Management Reporting – Services include Staff and Facility utilization analysis, such as Physician and CRNA Productivity and Facility/OR Productivity. We also offer an ongoing business plan development and planning.